Friday, January 02, 2009

1st 2009 Etsy BnR Treasury

Lucky me! Got my 1st Etsy BnR treasury on the 1st day of 2009!

I was busy with posting listings on Art Fire, and trying to figure out how to use Blogger and Twitter, it was 5:30am when I decided to go to bed. Before turning off my computer, why not check on both Treasury and Treasury West? Then I would know the approximate time for the "magic number". No luck on Treasury......ok......How about Treasury West? I expected to see more than 300 lists. But, no, luck was on my side, 223! Alright, 2 more to go for the "magic number". Let's see the expiration......oh, no......still had 23 minutes. That meant I can't go to bed till 6am (probably at least 6:15am, coz had to finish the treasury list)! Just about 3 seconds, made up my mind, I will wait! What a great start it will be for 2009 if I can make a sale thru the BnR treasury, although it would be on Treasury West. Finally, here it is!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=38050

If you have a Etsy account, please feel free to leave comments!
If you don't have one, doesn't matter, please feel free to click on those items!

No comments:

Post a Comment